We are happy to announce Kloudio’s platform enhancements to help you gain granular business insights with dynamic filters for Excel add-on, increase productivity using Kloudio APIs, and get access to data using multiple enterprise-grade connectors, including Amazon S3, Anaplan, Azure SQL, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
Dynamic Filters for Excel
With the added dynamic filters for Excel add-on, you have the power to define the type of reports you need to create and analyze directly from your spreadsheet. Obtain granular information by slicing-and-dicing data from your spreadsheets. Maximize your time analyzing the perfect report in Excel while giving Administrators their time back from creating reports in the Kloudio platform.
Learn more about dynamic filters here.
Increase productivity by embedding the new Kloudio APIs into the application of your choice. By simply adding Kloudio APIs into your existing code, you can perform and automate Kloudio-specific tasks, such as creating reports, connecting to data sources, sharing reports with teams, and more, directly from any application. Kloudio APIs are compatible with Windows, Linux, and custom-built applications.
Learn how to add Kloudio APIs in your applications here.
- Amazon S3 – Connect Amazon S3 data to your spreadsheets so you can analyze the data stored in Amazon S3. Learn more about Amazon S3 connector.
- Anaplan – Get 360-view of your business’ financial health by accessing and analyzing data from Anaplan along with data from other financial applications and databases. Learn how to access your Anaplan data.
- Azure SQL – Analyze Azure SQL data with other data from other data sources. Start creating reports with Azure SQL data.
- Dropbox – Upload reports in Dropbox and share them with your teams to analyze the same underlying datasets. Read more here.
- Google Drive – Sync all your data from your spreadsheets directly into Google Drive so your teams can access to updated information. Explore how to connect Google Drive to your spreadsheets.
Learn more about Kloudio’s data integration tools.
We look forward to sharing more new and enhanced product capabilities in the upcoming product releases!