Facebook ads make lead generation easy with targeted audiences.
Instead of trying to drive traffic to your landing page, Facebook ads allow you to collect customer data directly through their Facebook feeds.
In the following article, I’m going to walk you through exactly how organize and make the most of your Facebook ads data.
You’ll learn how to set up a Facebook Lead Ad for your business and how to use this data to make sure leads become paying customers.
Because generating those leads is only the beginning. You need to nurture them to maximizing your marketing ROI.
Interested? Let’s get started.
What is Facebook lead ads?
If you haven’t already heard of Facebook lead ads, here’s a quick overview:
“Facebook lead ads can help you collect user info like names, email addresses, phone numbers.”
With this information, lead ads are used to get email sign-ups for anything from newsletters to free product trials.
At the same time, you’re building lookalike audiences for potential customers.
Here are three key use cases for Facebook lead ads:
- Marketers can build an extensive mailing list directly on-page. Facebook lead ads can collect the name, email, and gender of your mailing list prospects.
- E-commerce businesses can target customer lookalike audiences. Facebook lead ads can collect leads similar to your current customers for you to send flyers and coupons.
- Sales can better qualified leads by asking questions. Using lead ads, ask prospects pre-qualifying questions like “What solutions are you considering?” before jumping on a call.
Converting Facebook Leads using data
If you’ve built a Facebook lead ads campaign, you want to see results.
But how do you ensure you are converting leads?
Let’s start thinking about the lead audience data at the nurturing stage.
For convenience, I’ve broken down three types data that marketers, e-commerce business and sales teams would be interested in tracking and reporting.
- Marketing lead generation conversions
- E-commerce cart abandonment and conversions
- Sales outreach conversions
So, let’s dive in further detail.
First of all, we want to report on this data and learn more because Facebook leads most likely won’t convert into customers on their own.
Typically, marketers use of on the following three options for nurturing marketing leads:
- Launch a drip campaign
- Send regular newsletters with valuable information
- Create a sales follow-up workflow
This nurture workflow can be easily set up with CRMs like Salesforce.
But regardless of which strategy you choose, your first step is to move Facebook Leads into your email software and CRM.
And you can use Kloudio to integrate Facebook ads with the CRM or marketing database you use.
Here’s one example of how such integration could work:
- Get your Facebook Ads metrics when and where you need them with Kloudio. Queries and reports are automatically generated at your preferred cadence. Get to know your Facebook Ads conversions weekly, daily or even live updates by the minute—Kloudio has you covered.
- Generate insightful reports on your Facebook Ads engagement, costs and conversions in record time. So you spend less time compiling reports and more time on planning your next successful Facebook Ad campaign.Incredible, right? And what’s important, this process happens automatically, without any of your involvement.
- Do you prefer just updating your Facebook Ads metrics Google Sheets or Excel document? How about directly on Facebook Ads? Sync up-to-date data both ways so that you can make the updates on the platform of your choice.
Facebook lead ads offer marketers, e-commerce businesses and sales team the opportunity to simplify lead generation process. Now you can take it one step future and leverage the power of data reporting to communicate these insights with your team.
As a team, come up with strategies to nurture and convert those leads into paying customers. Regardless of whether you’re selling to B2B companies, run an e-commerce store or conduct sales outreach, there’s no reason you shouldn’t be reporting data and analyzing it to the best of your ability.
Automating the data reporting process allows you to reduce your involvement, and set many aspects of the process on autopilot.
By doing so, you can create a complete and automated lead reporting and nurturing that will help you reach your business goals.
Ready to automate your Facebook Ad reports? Get started with Kloudio.